Health Service 360 ReportsA breakdown of your 360 degree feedback report, clear and simple
360 degree feedback is a valuable addition to anyone’s personal development plan. This clear, simple and superb looking A4 formatted PDF document is something your people will be proud to own. Download a sample report >
Your report can be downloaded as soon as the last questionnaire has been completed – and because it’s generated online you can update it at any time. If you want to add an additional respondent you can – and your report will be re-generated once he or she has completed.
Your 360 degree feedback report explained
We know that your report is central to helping you get the best from the 360 degree feedback process and we think that clear and simple is best. So just like the rest of the Appraisal360 system, your report has been designed to make it as easy to use as possible. We think it’s important that you can really feel what people are saying to you and not to lose the message by attempting too much complex – or misleading – analysis. So your 360 feedback report is in straightforward, easy to understand sections. Click the icons to enlarge:-
Section 1. Spider Diagram
- Graphical overview of the main competencies.
- Easy to understand at-a-glance.
- Compares your self-perception with the feedback from your respondents.
Section 2. Competency Summary
- Overview of the main competencies.
- Graphical and numerical overview.
- Compares at-a-glance your self-perception with the feedback from your respondents.
- Sequenced with the highest score at the top and the lowest at the bottom.
Section 3. Competency Detail – repeated for each competency
- Breaks down each competency in turn to show underlying detail.
- Self-score, average feedback score and individual responses for each question.
- Individual responses presented in a random order to preserve anonymity.
- Individual responses colour coded to show responder groups.
- Shows highest score at the top, lowest at the bottom.
Section 4. Free Text Questions
- Free format written comments.
- Compares feedback with appraisee’s own thoughts.
- Brings out good points and bad points equally.
- Comments reproduced in a random order to help preserve anonymity
Section 5. Highlights and Lowlights
- Identifies the five highest and five lowest scoring behaviours overall.
- Provides a starting point for discussion
Your Appraisal360 Workbook – online learning materials
Each report comes along with a workbook which:
- Explains the 360 feedback process and how to get the best from it.
- Tells you how to operate the system.
- Helps you to interpret your report.
- Has action planners to help you plan how best to use your feedback.